Welcome the Summit K-8 Virtual Academy!
Summit K-8 Families,
Our communication avenues continue to strengthen as we now have a RSS webpage under the schools tab, a Facebook page for our families, and more of our community has migrated to PowerSchool. Parents, thank you for sharing information with those who have not been added to ConnectEd.
- Open House Zoom links will be posted on our RSS school webpage, Facebook page, and sent out through ConnectEd for Wednesday, August 12th.
- Open House Zoom meetings will be recorded and posted on our RSS school webpage for families who are unable to attend.
- Device pick-up for students New to RSS and our Summit Kindergartens will be Friday, August 14th at the Carter Building 1000 N Long St, Salisbury, NC 28144. Kindergarten parents may also bring copies of Health Assessment Forms and Immunization records to device pick-up for collection. Reminder - You will stay in your vehicles for this event.
- Immunization records for 7th graders will be collected during the first week of school as a drive-thru event the Summit counseling staff will coordinate and relay to all 7th grade families.
- School will start August 17th at 8:00am. Teachers will be contacting families with first day of school procedures and necessary Zoom links by Friday, August 14th.
The administration and teaching staff are ready connect with our students, parents, and community!
Amy Pruitt, Principal
Summit K-8 Virtual Academy