Southeast Middle School is committed to offering students the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of clubs and athletic teams. These clubs and teams provide students with additional opportunities to learn and interact with adults and peers as part of a group and in leadership positions.
Athletic teams are open to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders in all middle schools in our school system. Clubs are open to all grade levels.
Students are supervised by an adult during practices, meetings, and competitions. These supervisors are employees of the school district or volunteers who have passed a background check conducted by the school system.
- Girls' Basketball — 8th grade — October-January
- Girls' Basketball — 6th & 7th grade — December-March
- Boys' Basketball — 8th grade — October-January
- Boys' Basketball — 6th & 7th grade — December-March
- Wrestling — all grades
- Basketball Cheerleading — 8th grade — October - January
- Basketball Cheerleading — 6th & 7th grade — December-March
Winter sports play on Mondays & Thursdays unless otherwise noted above.