Online Student Registration
Each year, Rowan-Salisbury uses an online registration process for all K-12 students (Pre-K will register at each school site). The majority of the registration procession can be done online. However there are still some paper documents that are required to be brought to the school. Those documents are:
- Proof of Residency: Families must reside in the Rowan-Salisbury Schools District for their children to attend our schools. When enrolling your child, please bring proof of residency documents with you: a utility bill, lease agreement, or home purchase statement.
- Immunization Record: You must bring your child’s current immunization record at time of enrollment.
- Certified Birth Certificate / Other Documentation: For all newly enrolling students, you must present documentation verifying the student's date of birth upon enrollment. For students who have been previously enrolled in school, a copy will suffice. If you cannot provide a birth certificate you can also provide:
- A certified copy of any medical record of the child's birth issued by the treating physician or the hospital in which the child was born
- A certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a church, mosque, temple or other religious institution that maintains birth records of its members.
- Previous School Information: Please bring contact information, including fax number, of the school you are transferring from so that RSS can request your child’s records.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the school in which you are enrolling
In registering your child, an account will need to be created.
Please make note of your username and password for future uses of the registration portal
Click on the box below to register your child for the 2021-22 school year
"New Student Registration" is for new to RSS Students