For the 2018-19 school year, Rowan-Salisbury will be using an online registration process for all K-12 students (Pre-K will register at each school site). The majority of the registration procession can be done online. However there are still some paper documents that are required to be brought to the school. Those documents are:
- Proof of Residency: Families must reside in the Rowan-Salisbury Schools District for their children to attend our schools. When enrolling your child, please bring proof of residency documents with you: a utility bill, lease agreement, or home purchase statement.
- Immunization Record: You must bring your child’s current immunization record at time of enrollment.
- Social Security Number: You will need to know your child’s Social Security number in order to enroll him/her.
- Certified Birth Certificate: For all newly enrolling Kindergarten students, you must present a certified birth certificate upon enrollment. For students who have been previously enrolled in school, a copy will suffice. A student must be five years of age on or before August 31 of the year they begin Kindergarten.
- Previous School Information: Please bring contact information, including fax number, of the school you are transferring from so that RSS can request your child’s records.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the school in which you are enrolling
In registering your child, an account will need to be created.
Please make note of your username and password for future uses of the registration portal
Click on the box below to register your child for the 2018-19 school year
"New Student Registration" is for new to RSS Students
"Returning Student Registration" is for current RSS Students