Information will be updated here as it is received. Be sure to check back often and see Mrs. Ratliff for more information.
Here is the most recent scholarship information:
Dimmette Scholarship Fund due by February 8, 2019.
The HSF Scholarship due by February 15, 2019. APPLY HERE!
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four year universities
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, during the fall of a scholarship cycle (year)
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarships due by March 1, 2019: APPLY HERE!
African American Network of the Carolinas- Deadline March 1, 2019
Award Amount: $2,000 Fund ID: 1197
The African American Network is a Duke Energy employee resource group of African American employees. The Network identifies developmental growth opportunities for African American employees at Duke Energy and creates value for Duke Energy as a business resource and an organization with solid brand reputation. As part of its mission, the African American Network – Carolinas chapter provides scholarships to college-bound students from North and South Carolina who are pursuing a major in engineering, math, science, computer science, accounting, finance or business administration.
- Graduating senior at a North or South Carolina high school
- Must attend a four-year college or university located in North or South Carolina
- Must plan to major in engineering, computer science, the sciences, accounting, finance or business administration
For questions about this application, please contact Scholarships Department at email@example.com
Herter-O'Neal Scholarship Application- Deadline March 19, 2019
The scholarship is open to students pursuing a college degree (Associates and/or Bachelors) in a business-related field of study.
Applicants must be a legal resident of North Carolina.
EnergyUnited Student Scholarship- Deadline March 29, 2019
Students must reside in a home serviced by EnergyUnited.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Delta Xi Omega Chapter Educational Grant- Deadline March 29, 2019
Rowan County Masonic Scholarship- Deadline March 29, 2019
Honors Graduation, a regalia company- Deadline April 28, 2019 11:59
Scholarships for Student Caregivers- Deadlines vary