RCEC Graduation Details
Graduation Practice Procedures:
· Practice is required to participate in graduation and will be on May 14th
· Students are required to ride the RCEC bus over to North Rowan High School.
· Students must be at RCEC by 9:30
· Practice should be over and students back at RCEC by 12:00
· There will be no Senior breakfast due to COVID restrictions on the RCCC campus, but Mrs. Ratliff does have a special letter to give you!
· Graduation starts at 9:00 am
· Students will receive 10 tickets each with 3 in case of rain and moving graduation to the North Rowan Auditorium.
· Students need to be in line at North Rowan High School by 8:15
· You must wear a black cap (undecorated) and gown to walk
· Don’t forget your cords. You will also receive an RCEC medallion to wear when you pick up your cords.
· Tickets, cords and medallion will be available to be picked up on or after May 6th (not on Wednesday)
· Family and friends need to arrive and be seated by 8:45
Awards Ceremony will a digital presentation due to inability to host the ceremony on the RCCC campus due to Covid restrictions. The digital presentation will be posted on the RCEC website. You will need to send the following in an email to Mr. Kitchen and Mrs. Ratliff:
Plans for after graduation (college or work)
All scholarships accepted or declined
All clubs and honors.
Each student decision will also be shared with Salisbury Post. Deadline for the above information is May 10th.
Dr. Kelli Goins Dalton will serve as the Rowan-Salisbury School System's new Executive Director for Human Resources.
Click the link to learn about Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year!
Rowan-Salisbury’s high schools will host in-person graduation ceremonies this year.