Standard Mode of Dress
- Students are permitted to wear any solid color collared knitted polo shirt with short or long sleeves.
- Students will be required to have their shirt tails tucked during the instructional day.
- Solid color sweatshirts are permitted.
- On Fridays, students will be permitted to wear their PTA sponsored Hanford-Dole Elementary School shirt. No other shirt with a logo other than one for HDES will be permitted.
- Students must wear only closed-toe and rubber sole shoes.
- Girls may wear low length, closed-toe heel shoes on the days they do not have PE.
- No shoes with wheels will be permitted. Clogs, saddles, flip flops and slippers are NOT permitted.
- Solid socks and tights that are white, navy blue or black may be worn.