- Special diet information for the school menus is available at www.rss.nutrislice.com including the major 8 allergens and carbohydrates.
- We do not serve products with peanuts or tree nuts declared on the label as an allergen in the school cafeteria. However, we may purchase some products that are produced in manufacturing plants that process peanuts, tree nuts or other allergens. In addition, students may bring products from home that contain allergens.
- Diabetic students- you do not need to fill out a diet order form. We provide carbohydrate information for all items that we serve in the cafeteria. We recommend that you work closely with the school nurse.
- If a student needs a modified consistency such as chopped or pureed, a diet order is required.
- We offer the option of water to drink with all of our meals. We do not offer milk substitutes. We offer some drink choices to purchase at all grade levels.
- You can view our menus and special diet information from your phone or mobile device. Download the free Nutrislice application for your Apple or Android device.
Diet Order Form
New Diet Order Form required for School Year 2017-2018!
- Updated diet order form required for next school year. Diet order form must be updated annually and signed by doctor and parent/guardian.
- Current diet orders will be honored through the first 30 days of next school year.
- You do not have to wait until next school year to fill out form. Diet orders for next school year will be accepted now.