Starting mid July, families who feel they may qualify for Free & Reduced Meals may apply through our On-Line Application process. School Nutrition will no longer mail home applications. However, limited quantities of printed applications will be available at the school Cafeteria at the start of the 2020-2021 School Year.
When completing your application on-line -be sure to have:
- Student ID# - usually found on your student's class schedule.
- Your Income Information - this is Gross Earnings. Not NET Income
- Income information of all members living in your household.
- Be sure to press the "FINISHED" button when you have completed your application. This will finalize your application and submit for processing and final approval.
- When applying on-line you will not be able to use your Smart Phone (of any kind). You must use a laptop, desk-top or IPad.
- If you do not have a computer at home, the Public Library has internet access and a computer that you may work on. You just need to show proof of identification. You do not need to have a library card to access these services.