Based on guidance from NCDHHS and the CDC, beginning tomorrow, Thursday, March 25, 2021 students and staff will no longer be required to:
- Go through a temperature screening before entering RSS buildings, or
- Fill out the online Daily COVID Checklist
Although we are changing on-site screening measures, all staff and students are required to undergo daily home-based symptom screenings. You will find an At-Home COVID Symptom Screening document attached, which will walk you through the symptom screening process.
All staff and students must disclose and stay home/go home if:
- They have tested positive for COVID-19
- They have recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19
- They have a household member that has COVID-19 symptoms
Anyone who meets any of the circumstances above may not return to school until they have met the criteria for return.
We urge everyone to remain vigilant, check for COVID symptoms regularly, and stay home if any symptoms are present.