Rowan-Salisbury Schools is extremely proud of the support we have received from our community as we delve deeper into unfolding what being a renewal system is all about.
Here are several of our media partners who are taking this journey with us in telling our story about being the renewal school system:
- Historic Change: School board approves renewal
- Dr. Lynn Moody: Renewal gives freedom to do what is right for our children
- Renewal: Teacher Empowerment
- State gives Rowan-Salisbury Schools’ ‘renewal’ application unanimous approval
- State representatives voice support for renewal plan for Rowan-Salisbury Schools
- RSS visited by Senate education co-chair as ‘renewal’ launch gets closer
- State School Board approves Rowan-Salisbury ‘Renewal’ Plan
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools to become ‘Renewal’ District
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools host breakfast to discuss ‘Renewal’ district plans
- Rowan superintendent: ‘We’ll probably be starting school a lot earlier’
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools urges residents to complete Renewal survey
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools kicks off renewal
- So, What is this renewal I’m hearing so much about?
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools moves forward as renewal school district
- Rowan-Salisbury school renewal plans on the way
- In Depth: Rowan-Salisbury Schools given charter-like flexibility
- School districts take on teacher shortage
Social Media continues to be a valuable avenue to stay informed about Renewal. Be sure to follow RSS on Social Media!