Travel Tracker must be used for all activity trips and field trips using buses. It is imperative that procedures be followed. If trips are not approved in a timely manner, a vehicle cannot be assigned and the trip will be denied by the Transportation Department. This document shows the approval process for Travel Tracker.
- The teacher/coach must submit their trip request at least 60 days prior to the trip occurring to assure the trip will be approved.
- Request is sent to principal for approval. Principal should approve/deny the trip immediately.
- Request is sent to appropriate central office director. Director should approve/deny the trip immediately.
- If the trip is overnight or out-of-state it will go to the superintendent’s office for board approval.
- Trip request goes to Transportation for a vehicle to be assigned.
For any question in regards with Travel Tracker please contact Marisa Holman at 704-245-6702 Ext: 7112 or send a message via email.
Other Transportation Forms