Information on head lice.
If you or your student needs to take a medication at school. Please call the school office and ask to talk with the nurse. Enclosed are the required forms.
Section VI of the Health Manual. Screenings for hearing, vision, and lice
Forms for students needing to manage diabetes at school.
Be ready for school with this important information about immunizations and school physicals.
- Section I: Purpose and Goal of School Health Program
- Section II: Immunizations and School Entry Physical Assessments
- Section III: Communicable Disease Policies/Procedure
- Section IV: Emergency Care/Illness
- Section V: First Aid Management & Emergency Care of Common Illnesses/Injuries
- Section VI: Screening in the Schools (Hearing, Lice, Vision)