Improving the Academic Achievement of Disadvantaged Students. Federal Assistance targeted to meet the needs of serving at-risk students in Reading and Math. Qualifications are based on poverty levels using free/reduced lunch data and the application process.
Rowan Salisbury School System receives funding from the Federal government to administer programs under its mandate. The primary goal of Federal Programs is to improve student achievement through increased parental involvement, teacher training, and student services. Program pages can be accessed below at the following links.
To access our Federal Programs Parent Engagement policy, click here.
The primary goals of Title II-A are to promote teachers, principal and paraprofessional quality through the strategies such as high quality professional development in core subject areas and to promote the retention and hiring of qualified teachers.
Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient students is provide under Title III funding. These funds are used to supplement state funding used to provide core language instruction.
- General Information
- South Community Schools: Millbridge, Enochville, South Rowan, China Grove ES, Landis, Corriher Lipe, and Mount Ulla
- West Community Schools: West Rowan ES, West Rowan MS, West Rowan HS, and Hurley ES
- North Community Schools: North Rowan ES, North Rowan MS, and North Rowan HS
- East Community Schools: Shive, Morgan, Rockwell, Erwin MS, East Rowan HS, Hanford Dole, and Bostian
- Southeast Community School: China Grove MS, Faith, Knollwood, Southeast MS, Granite Quarry, Rowan County Early College, and Carson HS
- Salisbury Community Schools: Isenberg, Koontz, Overton, Knox MS, Henderson, and Salisbury HS
- Wallace Administrative Offices