Join the family fun with spooky art, Make activities, a laser show, nature walk and more!
Travel Tracker must be used for all activity trips and field trips using buses. It is imperative that procedures be followed. If trips are not approved in a timely manner, a vehicle cannot be assigned and the trip will be denied by the Transportation Department. This document shows the approval process for Travel Tracker.
- The teacher/coach must submit their trip request at least 60 days prior to the trip occurring to assure the trip will be approved.
- Request is sent to principal for approval. Principal should approve/deny the trip immediately.
- Request is sent to appropriate central office director. Director should approve/deny the trip immediately.
- If the trip is overnight or out-of-state it will go to the superintendent’s office for board approval.
- Trip request goes to Transportation for a vehicle to be assigned.