Out and about revisits Season 1 with rising 1st and 2nd graders.
East Rowan High School
Learn industry recognized skills in the areas of productivity software, ecommerce, accounting, marketing and entrepreneurship. Join students with like-interests and career goals by participating and competing in East’s award-winning Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). Students apply entrepreneurial skills in specialized business internships and market local businesses through website development.
- Soft Skills
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Everfi & W!se Financial
It is the mission of the Business and Marketing Academy of East Rowan High School to prepare students for the twenty-first century through an academic concentration on business and marketing specialties and includes rigorous academic requirements, service learning through Future Business Leaders of America, and appropriate work-based learning experiences in preparation for post-secondary education and the work force.
- To provide students in Rowan-Salisbury Schools an opportunity for in-depth study in a business or marketing specialty
- To provide students an opportunity to build stronger, more comprehensive workplace skills
- To enhance the connection between the high school courses and the real world of business and marketing
- To recognize the importance of participation in professional organizations by participating and competing in Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Opportunities to earn multiple industry certifications
- Opportunities to earn NC community college credit and high school credit simultaneously
- Opportunities for experience in work-based and other service learning experiences
- Creation of an electronic portfolio which may be used for future scholarships, college admission and employment
- Opportunities for development of leadership and team work skills through FBLA particiation and competition
- Opportunities to participate in field trips, partnerships with colleges and local businesses
Any student may apply to ERHS Business and Marketing Academy regardless of their current district.
For more information about joining our Business and Marketing Academy, you should meet with a guidance counselor to determine if our academy aligns with your goals for high school and beyond.
The forms you need can be found here: